- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian delegation departed for Germany2009-02-03 11:29
Georgian delegation comprising the Minister of Defense, Davit Sikharulidze, and the State Minister for European and Atlantic Integration, Giorgi Baramidze, departed for Germany this morning.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The delegation will participate in the North Atlantic Council to be held on February 4th in Munich, in 26+1 format (26 NATO member countries + Georgia).
Implementation of the obligations to NATO by Georgia will be discussed at the meeting, said Davit Sikharulidze before the departure to Germany.
According to the Minister of Defense, Georgia will continue the process of integration in NATO and all the events, implied by the annual action plan.
The delegation of Georgia will conduct meetings with various NATO committees.