- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
EU, UN, OSCE envoys arrived in Sokhumi2009-02-04 15:12
Pierre Morel, EU Special Representative, Johan Verbeke, Special Representative of the UN Secretary General for Georgia and Charalambos Hristopoulos, the OSCE envoy, arrived in Sokhumi.gt-en-newsitem-inside
At the meeting with the envoy Sergey Shamba, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Abkhazia, stated that Sokhumi will not grant the EU monitors to the territory of Abkhazia until the EU renounces its view on Abkhazia as a part of Georgia.
The consultations connected with the preparation to another round of the international discussions on the safety on Caucasus , planned for February 17th -18th in Geneva, are also expected to be held today, the Foreign Ministry of Abkhazia Press Service stated to Interfax.