- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian Foreign Minister received ambassadors of France and Germany2009-02-04 16:09
The Minister of Foreign Affairs of Georgia, Grigol Vashadze, conducted negotiations with the ambassador of France and Germany.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The main topics of the meeting were recent events in Georgia and Russian-Georgian relations, Novosti-Gruzia informs.
In the course of the talks with Eric Fournier, the Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of France to Georgia the prospective of European and European Atlantic integration of Georgia was discussed, the Press Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Georgia states.
The situation in Abkhazia and South Ossetia, as well as issues of the work of various international organizations in the country, were discussed at the meeting with Patricia Flor, the ambassador of Germany to Georgia.