- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Gilauri determined the priorities of the new Cabinet2009-02-04 16:55
Nika Gilauri, the PM candidate determined the three priorities of the work of the new government.gt-en-newsitem-inside
These are the infrastructure projects, mobilization of foreign investments, and cheap credits, announced Gilauri today - PRIME TASS.
All the three priorities are to serve one purpose: creation of working places and struggle with unemployment.
The new PM and the new Cabinet are expected to be approved at the extraordinary meeting of the Parliament of Georgia on February 6th .
According to the data of the local non-governmental organizations and experts, at present day the number of the unemployed in Georgia counts approximately 200 thousand. It is a rather high rate for the country with population of 4.5 mln.