- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
In Dagestan, they have discussed the tourist image of the North Caucasus2012-01-03 14:37
In Dagestan State Technical University there was held an international scientific-practical conference "Shaping the tourist image of the North Caucasus. Analysis, practice, problems and prospects". The conference was organized under the guidance of the Tourism Agency of the Republic of Dagestan.
As reported by RIA "Dagestan" citing the press service of the department, it was attended by the teaching staff of DSU, representatives of the Russian State University of Tourism and Services, CEO of travel agency "Jaga" Y. Salimhanov, as well as the representatives of ministries and departments of the republic.
During the conference there were presented the works from the 48 universities of the country and abroad, including from the State Educational Institution "Dagestan State Institute of National Economy under the Government of the Republic of Dagestan", the Chamber of Commerce of RD, FGBOU VPO "Russian Economic University n.a. Plekhanov", FGBOU VPO "Altai State University", FGBOU VPO "Saratov State Law Academy". Among the foreign educational institutions there were presented the University of the Piazza del Popolo, Novara, Italy; University of Stavanger, Stavanger, Norway; Zagreb School of Economics and Management, Zagreb, Croatia; Venture Capital Firm MARCHMONTTM Capital Partners, LLC, pc. Illinois, Chicago, USA; Bronx College, Department of Human Resource Management, USA; University of Cape Coast, Commercial School, Cape Coast, Ghana; Kokshetau State University n.a. Ch.Valikhanov (Kazakhstan); University of Economics, Varna, Bulgaria; University of Tampa, pc. Florida, USA; Korean - Russian collaborative company, Seoul, South Korea.