- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Residents of Adygea welcomed the decision to receive countrymen from Syria2012-01-04 15:21
Residents of Adygea believe that the decision on the repatriation of Syrian Circassians in connection with the complicated situation in Syria is right. This was reported by the "Caucasian Knot". In an interview the residents of Adygea expressed their support of the decision of the parliament of the republic to receive their countrymen from Syria. The Circassians could have organized a business in the country, the income from which will benefit all residents. Also, it would increase the prestige of Adygea among other regions. Residents also expressed their support of reunification of the Circassians scattered around the world.
Recall, on December 29 in Cherkessk there was held an emergency meeting of the Circassian community in Russia in connection with the appeal of the Circassians of Syrian Arab Republic to the Russian Federation for help. The participants of the meeting - the leaders of Russian Circassian public organizations and movements - have formed a commission on the repatriation of Circassians from Syria.
In addition, at the meeting there was adopted an appeal to Russian President Dmitry Medvedev to ensure the right to voluntary resettlement of compatriots to Russia from abroad, who called for help. The document was signed by the heads of 20 Circassian organizations from various Russian regions, the "Caucasian Knot" reported.