- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
UN, EU, OSCE representatives discuss situation in Caucus in Tskhinval2009-02-05 13:01
Today representatives of the UN, the EU and OSCE discuss the process of Georgian -South Ossetian conflict settlement - ITAR TASS.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Boris Chochiyev, the Plenipotentiary Representative of the (South Ossetian) republic's President on Issues of Post-Conflict Settlement, such meetings in the framework of the preparation for another round of Genovese discussions are "very useful, as they let to acknowledge the existing problems at site".
In his view, "The situation is complicated; the Georgian side drew no conclusions after 2008 and is not ready for further peaceful actions". "Provocations at the border are still conducted, people of Ossetian origin, residing in Georgia, are forced to leave their homes", Chochiyev said. At the same time, he admitted the positive role of the international organizations in the issue of Russian gas transit to South Ossetia via Georgia resumption.