- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Borodin is sure: Minsk will recognize Abkhazia and South Ossetia2009-02-05 15:21
Minsk will recognize Abkhazia and South Ossetia, stated the State Secretary of the Union State - RIA Novosti. "A procedure of recognition is being discussed. We have proposed to both South Ossetia and Abkhazia to approach on this matter, everything goes in a prescribed legal procedure, I have no doubts the republics will be recognized", said Borodin, when asked why didn't Byelorussia hasn't recognized the independence of Abkhazia and South Ossetia yet.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Recognition of independence of South Ossetia and Abkhazia is to be discussed in the Byelorussian parliament on April 2", said Vasily Khrol, the Deputy State Secretary of the Union state.
Valeriy Ivanov, the Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly House of Representatives said that the decision will be made at April 2nd meeting, at present moment the MPs are conducting dialog, and when the decision is made it is announced.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Georgia previously expressed its concern about the oncoming discussion in the Belarusian Parliament and noted if Minsk supported independence of South Ossetia and Abkhazia, Tbilisi would regard this as an "unfriendly step".