- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Gilauri proposes to establish the inter-agency reform group2009-02-06 16:40
Nika Gilauri, the new PM of Georgia campaigns for establishment of the working inter-agency group of democratic reforms - Novosti-Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
‘This group will work in the law of property area, establishment of jury institution, protection of the rights of prisoners' improvement", Gilauri said, presenting the governmental program.
The new PM urged the government representatives and MPs, including opposition deputies, to join the working group. In the PM's view, the group must be headed by the Minister for Penitentiary and Probation, Dimitri Shashkin.