- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
USA will not recognize Abkhazia and South Ossetia2009-02-09 10:44
USA will not recognize independency of South Ossetia and Abkhazia, stated Joseph biden, the US Vice President - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He also highlighted that, according to the US administration, governments must not spread their influence on the whole regions and dictate their decisions to other states. "It will remain our view that sovereign states have the right to make their own decisions and choose their own alliances", the US Vice President said.
Let us remind that on august 26th Moscow recognized independency of South Ossetia and Abkhazia. The second country to do it was Nicaragua.
In end January PACE adopted resolution condemning the recognition of these republics by Moscow. The Assembly reiterated its urge to Russia to annul the recognition.