- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Pressure dropped in Tskhinval gas distributing system2009-02-09 11:10
Gas pressure dropped in the gas distributing system of Tskhinval, - ITAR TASS informs alluding Nugzar Tabuyev, the chief engineer of Energetika.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"A gas compressor station's meter shows that the pressure is down from 5.5 atmospheres to one," he said. "Representatives of the Itera Company told me that the line had been damaged. Yet a leak cannot be the possible cause of such a major pressure drop. In my opinion, a gas valve has been turned", he said.
Tabuyev also mentioned that the check of the Georgian and South Ossetian parts of the pipeline is planned for today. "Independent experts will take part in the monitoring".
Let us remind that the Russian gas transit via the territory of Georgia was resumed in end January 2009, when the international organizations interfered into the situation. Before that, Georgia was blocking gas supplies for about six months.