- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
"Georgian Dream" comes true2012-02-13 15:07
The Georgian billionaire and politician has scheduled the presentation of the initiative group of his political party "Georgian Dream" for February 15. Bidzina Ivanishvili will personally represent the initiative group.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Newsgeorgia.ru, the Georgian billionaire and politician has scheduled the presentation of the initiative group of his political party "Georgian Dream" for February 15.
"The initiative group will consist of about twenty people - representatives of academics, experts and human rights activists, lawyers, journalists, art figures, successful Georgians living abroad, as well as the well-known public people", - Ivanishvili's press-speaker Maya Panjikidze stated.
According to her, Bidzina Ivanishvili will personally represent the initiative group.
Newsgeorgia.ru also reported that according to Panjikidze, the initiative group fully met the gender and age balance.
February 11, the VZGLIAD already reported that Advisor of the businessman and philanthropist Bidzina Ivanishvili, Irakli Sesiashvili, told that the initiative group on the transformation of the businessman's social movement "Georgia Dream" into a political party would be presented on February 15.
As reported by VZGLIAD, Irakli Sesiashvili stated that the opposition hoped that Bidzina Ivanishvili would return Georgian citizenship and lead the party by a constituent congress of the party in late March or early April.