- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Itera-Georgia disclaimed the message of pressure drop2009-02-09 12:23
Itera-Georgia, the gas transportation company, disclaimed the message of the pressure drop in the pipeline, leading to Tskhinval - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Gas supplies goes without failure. The pressure in the pipeline hasn't been changing since the moment of supplies resumption, so, the pressure is good", said Irakli Nikolaishvili, the deputy director of the company. Let us remind, according to prior messages, gas pressure in the pipeline dropped and threatened the supplies to South Ossetia.
Russian gas is transited to South Ossetia via Georgia. The supplies were stopped in August 2008, when the combat actions in South Ossetia started, and were resumed in January 2009.