- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
South Ossetian authorities charge Georgia of firing at Tskhinval from grenade launchers2009-02-09 12:52
South Ossetian authorities accuse the Georgian side of firing at resident part of Tskhinval from grenade launchers - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"At 5:10 a.m. two shells [from RPG 7]... fired from the Georgian village of Nikozi broke up near the kindergarten on Dzhioyev Prospect" the statement on the site of the Committee for Information and Press of South Ossetia informs.
There were no casualties," the statement stated. "The remains of the unexploded shells were found by Defence Ministry sappers." According to the authorities, the shelled district is one of the most populous in the city.