- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ukraine does not supply Georgia with the military production2012-02-14 16:50
The state company "Ukrspetsexport" declares that during the past two years, Ukraine has not supplied military equipment and services to Georgia. A senior representative of Georgia has revealed military information about contracts between Georgia and Ukraine, which may give rise to a new Russian-Ukrainian scandal.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to RIA.ru, the state company "Ukrspetsexport" declares that during the past two years, Ukraine has not supplied military equipment and services to Georgia.
Earlier, News.amreported that a senior representative of Georgia has revealed military information about contracts between Georgia and Ukraine, which may give rise to a new Russian-Ukrainian scandal.
Recently, in an interview with Ukrainian newspaper "The Mirror of the Week", Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of State for European and Euro-Atlantic Integration of Georgia Giorgi Baramidze said that there are the contracts for the supply of arms between Georgia and Ukraine.
Baramidze confirmed that Viktor Yanukovych's team did not share the position of the Russian government that the arms supplies were aggravating the situation in the South Caucasus region. "Moscow does not share the position of virtually the entire international community", he said. However, he has not revealed the details of the military cooperation between Ukraine and Georgia.
As reported by Interfax.com.ua, according to infomation, voiced by state company "Ukrspetsexport", in 2008, against the backdrop of the Russian-South Ossetian military conflict and Russia's accusations of Ukraine of illegal arms deliveries to Georgia, of the total amount of export of Ukrainian arms, the share of supply to Georgia was estimated at 6%.