- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia disclaims messages of firing Tskhinval2009-02-09 14:42
Shota Utiashvili, Georgian Interior Ministry spokesman called messages of firing Tskhinval from Georgian village Nikozy misinformation - ITAR TASS.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"I claim with all responsibility that no fire at Tskhinvali was shot from Nikozy or any other Georgian village. Such messages by Tskhinvali authorities is misinformation aimed to compromise the Georgian side which fully complies with cease-fire agreement", Utiashvili stated.
Let us remind that according to Valeriy Valiyev, the Interior Minister of South Ossetia, last night the resident district of Tskhinval was fired from the Georgian village Nikozy.