- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Cooperation between Georgia, Azerbaijan and Turkey is growing2012-02-16 15:46
Today, the Minister of Economy of the Republic of Turkey Zafer Caglayan, Minister of Economic Development Shahin Mustafayev and other government officials arrived in Georgia. Ministers of Economy of Georgia, Azerbaijan and Turkey have arrived to Tbilisi to discuss the issues of trade and economic relations.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Day.az, today, the Minister of Economy of the Republic of Turkey Zafer Caglayan, Minister of Economic Development Shahin Mustafayev and other government officials arrived in Georgia. Ministers of Economy of Georgia, Azerbaijan and Turkey arrived to Tbilisi to discuss the issues of trade and economic relations. The purpose of the meeting is "the development of economic and political relations between the three friendly and brotherly countries - Turkey, Azerbaijan and Georgia, as well as increasing investment and trade between them". "In turn, all of this could create more favorable conditions for developing economic relations with other countries", Caglayan said.
As reported by the Armenia Today, the director of the National Investment Agency of Georgia Katie Bochorishvili reported today that the heads of economic departments would participate in the Georgian-Azerbaijani-Turkish business forum. According to her, about 100 businessmen from Azerbaijan and Turkey have arrived in Georgia. "The representatives of Georgian companies have the opportunity to meet with their Turkish and Azeri counterparts, which would be a good ground for future cooperation and joint economic projects", she said.
The very Azerbaijan is going to increase cooperation with Georgia. Business-Georgia reported today, Mustafayev expressed satisfaction with the meeting, sayin that the two sides have discussed certain issues of mutual interest.
"The meeting was held in environment of full understanding and goodwill of the parties, we've managed to discuss many projects", he said.
The Minister also told about the increase of investments into the Azerbaijani economy of Georgia. He called it a sign of friendly relations between the two countries.