- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili: Turkey is Georgia’s window to the future2012-02-17 14:44
Georgian President Mikhail Saakashvili stated that Georgia, Azerbaijan and Turkey have created a model of successful cooperation. He said this during the meeting with the Ministers of Economy of Georgia, Azerbaijan and Turkey on February 16 after the Georgian-Azerbaijani-Turkish business forum.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to IA Regnum, Georgian President Mikhail Saakashvili stated that Georgia, Azerbaijan and Turkey have created a model of successful cooperation. He said this during the meeting with the Ministers of Economy of Georgia, Azerbaijan and Turkey on February 16 after the Georgian-Azerbaijani-Turkish business forum.
Mikhail Saakashvili stressed that Georgia, Azerbaijan and Turkey were very important partners for each other; Turkey is Georgia's largest trade partner, and Azerbaijan - one of the largest investors, IA Regnum reported.
"In recent years, Georgia received more than $ 800 million of investment from Azerbaijan; this have created many jobs. This year, we're going finish the construction of the symbol of our friendship - the railroad (Baku-Tbilisi-Kars), which would connect Azerbaijan and Georgia with European railways through Turkey. For our region this railway will be a window to Europe, a breakthrough in Europe", Georgian president said.
As reported by Apa.az, the business forum in Tbilisi was attended by over 200 entrepreneurs operating in the field of agriculture, construction, tourism, energy, pharmaceuticals, textiles.
Economic Development Minister of Azerbaijan Shahina Mustafaev noted that the relations of Azerbaijan-Turkey-Georgia have acquired a strategic character. "I appreciate the current tripartite forum. This event must become another step in developing economic relations between our countries. And I'd like to note that the initiative belongs to President Ilham Aliyev".