- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Russian Gas Supplies to Armenia suspended due to Georgia2012-02-20 19:57
The supply of Russian gas from Georgia to Armenia was suspended due to the Georgian party. The suspension of the supply is connected to the accident at a part of the pipeline in Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As reported by the Ria.ru, the supply of Russian gas from Georgia to Armenia was suspended due to the Georgian party. The suspension of the supply is connected to the accident at a part of the pipeline in Georgia. The reason for suspension of the gas supply was an accident at the 61th kilometer of the gas pipeline in Gardabani", the spokesman for the company "ArmRosGazprom" Shushan Sardarian reported.
"According to information received from the Georgian colleagues, the reason for suspension the gas supply was an accident at the 61st kilometer of the gas pipeline in Gardabani", Sardarian said.
She has also reported that the Georgian gas transportation company had already started the repairing works.
According to the News.am, the Minister of Energy and Natural Resources of Georgia Alexander Khetaguri is on the spot.
Khetaguri told reporters that the accident had not created difficulties in the gas supply to Georgia and Armenia. Currently, Georgia has suspended the work of only one unit of the Gardabani thermal power plants; Armenia has the gas in the gas storages.