- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Alexander Ankvab has called possible organizers of the attempt on him2012-02-24 14:30
Abkhazian President Alexander Ankvab has called possible organizers of the attempt on him. In his opinion, the organizers of the attempt on the President could be mafia criminal structures, he said commenting the incident.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As reported by VZGLIAD today, the Abkhazian President Alexander Ankvab has called possible organizers of the attempt on him. In his opinion, the organizers of the attempt on him could be mafia criminal structures, he said commenting the incident.
Ankvab has told that such crimes and terrorist acts are well paid. "Ordinary people, peasants, workers, representatives of medium-sized businesses cannot possess such means. Only wealthy individuals or gangs, or mafia criminal organizations can have such money", said the president, according to VZGLIAD.
According to the edition, Ankvab has emphasized the serious danger of such processes for the state, and expressed the willingness to take tough measures in order to prevent further deterioration of the situation. Alexander Ankvab has added that he was not broken as the leader of the country, but he was very upset about the irreparable loss - death of his bodyguard, a young man, and his family.
Also, according to the Kommersant.ru, in Abkhazia, several spontaneous rallies were held. The participants expressed distrust of law enforcement agencies for allowing the sixth attempt on the current president of the republic Ankvab. Ant at the special meeting of the Security Council, Mr. Ankvab told of the arrival in Abkhazia of Russian FSB officers, who would assist in the investigation. The Abkhaz experts believe that an attempt on the president could be organized "by the internal forces".
Recall, the sixth attempt on the President of Abkhazia was committed today in the morning. The car of Alexander Ankvab was exploded during his way to Sukhum. After the blow, the attackers opened fire at his car. When the firing started, the bodyguards of the President covered him with their bodies. Alexander Ankvab survived.