- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Israel intends to supply arms worth $ 1.6 billion to Azerbaijan2012-02-27 14:42
Israel and Azerbaijan have signed an agreement on supply of advanced weapons worth $ 1.6 billion. The corporation Israeli Aerospace Industries (IAI) has signed an agreement with Azerbaijan on the supply of unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) and advanced air defense systems.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As reported by Regnum.ru, Israel and Azerbaijan have signed an agreement on supply of advanced weapons worth $ 1.6 billion. The corporation Israeli Aerospace Industries (IAI) has signed an agreement with Azerbaijan on the supply of unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) and advanced air defense systems. Israeli experts will travel to Azerbaijan to train Azerbaijani counterparts to work with new military systems. It is the largest contract for the supply of arms ever signed with the former Soviet republics, the edition added.
At the same time, there is a possibility that the new agreement with Baku is the next stage of preparation for a preventive strike on Iranian nuclear facilities.
Meanwhile, as recalled by the Rosbalt.ru, the former head of the Foreign Intelligence Service "Mossad" Danny Yatom believes that the time of the signing the agreement is fortuitous, since the preparation of such deals is time consuming. He added that Israel would continue to arm its allies.
Recall, earlier Iran accused Azerbaijan of the fact that he had allegedly allowed the "Mossad" to carry out intelligence operations on its territory and provided the diplomatic corridor for the "terrorists". In Baku, they have called these charges slander.