- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
OSCE special envoy arrives in Georgia2009-02-10 11:11
Goran Lenmarker, the OSCE Parlaimentary Assembly special envoy, arrives in Tbilisi today.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the President of Georgia press office, Lenmarker will receive Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of Georgia, Davit Bakradze, the Speaker of the Parliament, Alexander Nalbadanov, the Deputy Foreign Minister, Temur Iakobashvili, the State Minister for Reintegration. The program of the visit also implies the meeting with Irakli Alasania, the ex-Permanent Representative of Georgia to the UN, who joined opposition; Nino Burjanadze, the leader of the opposition Democratic Movement - United Georgia and opposition MPs. - RIA Novosti.
Lenmarker, together with OSCE mission in Georgia head, Terry Hakala, is expected visit the base of the military OSCE monitors in Karaleti and acknowledge the situation in the conflict area.
On February 12th OSCE envoy leaves Tbilisi and departs to Baku.