- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
The number of the victims of the explosion in apartment house in Astrakhan increased to 8 people2012-02-28 15:23
The body of the eighth victim of the explosion in apartment house in Astrakhan found. Previously, 14 people were reported missing. The rescue team continues its work on the spot.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As reported by the RIA.ru, the body of the eighth victim of the explosion in apartment house in Astrakhan found. Previously, 14 people were reported missing. The rescue team continues its work on the spot.
Recall, the gas explosion in apartment house in Astrakhan occurred on February 27. As a result of the explosion, one of the six sections of the house has completely collapsed. 16 apartments were totally destroyed, 9 apartments were partly destroyed.
On this occasion, the criminal case was instituted under the Part 3 of the Article 216 of the Penal Code of the RF (violation of safety regulations during construction and other work, resulting the death of two or more persons). The guilty could face up to seven years in prison. However, some publications do not rule out the version of a terrorist attack. Another version is committing suicide by one of the tenants, who had previously expressed his intention to commit suicide and attempted suicide by opening the gas burners.