- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
8 people killed as a result of bombings in Iraq2012-02-29 17:29
As a result of the explosions in Iraq, 8 people were killed and 11 people were wounded.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the Rosbalt.ru, as a result of bombings in Baghdad and north of the Iraqi capital at least eight people were killed. Previously it was reported about the explosion in eastern Baghdad, near Amin. At least four people were killed, another 11 were wounded. It was reported that a car with explosives had blown up.
As reported by the ITAR-TASS, a similar attack was carried out in the town of Tuz-Khurmatu, located 170 km north of Baghdad. An explosive-packed vehicle was undermined on the path of a joint police and army patrol. Four security forces officers were killed on the spot, four others were sent to hospital with injuries.
Recall, a series of terrorist attacks and militants' attacks occurred in Iraq recently. As a result of these attacks in different cities, about 60 people were killed, dozens of people were injured. The extremists have mostly attacked Shiite districts of the cities and police facilities.
The international terrorist group al-Qaeda has taken the responsibility for a series of terrorist attacks carried out in Iraq on February 23.