- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Israeli attack on Iran plays into hand of Turkey2012-03-01 15:03
There are classified e-mails related to Israel, US, Iran and Turkey among those published by the website WikiLeacks.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As reported by the Yerkramas.org, among classified e-mails published by the website WikiLeacks there are those related to Israel, US, Iran and Turkey.
According to chef Stratfor, George Feldman Turkish Prime Minister Tayyip Recep Erdogan told the former U.S. Secretary of State Henry Kissinger that at some point he will be forced "to become the leader of the Islamic world", the edition reported.
As reported by the Rosbalt.ru, Erdogan believed that the Israeli-American attack on Iran plays into the Turkey's hand; it would also increase its power in the region.
As recalled by the edition, February 27, the WikiLeaks began publishing more than 5 million e-mails of American private intelligence company. The reports are related to the period from July 2004 to December of 2011 and contain information about Stratfor's informants, payments systems and the psychological methods of its work.