- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian Inteor Ministry confirmed: there was no meeting of Glukhov and his mother2009-02-10 14:30
The Interior Ministry of Georgia refuted the messages of Russian mass media about the meeting of Junior Sergeant Alexander Glukhov and his mother. - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Therewasnomeeting. Glukhov's mother is staying in Tskhinvali, she is not let to Tbilisi, where her son is currently residing", said Shota Utiashvili, the Interior Ministry of Georgia spokesman to RIA Novosti.
Previously the Foreign Ministry of Georgia in its official statement mentioned it was ready to assist Glukhov's mother in case she decided to go to Georgia to meet her son.
Let us remind that Alexander Glukhov, the Russian junior sergeant left his unit in South Ossetia in January 2009 and, according to the version of Tbilisi, yielded to Georgian police. Glukhov called the motives of his absence without leave: hard conditions of service and conflict with the commander. Glukhov asked the President of Georgia to grant him Georgian citizenship.