- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Barack Obama meets with Israeli Prime-Minister2012-03-05 15:21
Today, the US president Barack Obama intends to meet with the Israeli Prime-Minister Binyamin Netanyahu in the White House, Washington. The main issue of the upcoming talks will be the Iran problem.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As reported by the RG.ru, the US president Barack Obama intends to meet with the Israeli Prim-Minister Binyamin Netanyahu today in the White House, Washington. The main issue of the upcoming talks will be the Iran problem.
According to the edition, on the eve, Obama met with Israeli President Shimon Peres, who also is on a visit to the United States. The purpose of such a visit of the Israelis may be the expectation to get from Washington guarantees of support in the event of Israel's first strike against Iranian nuclear facilities. Meanwhile, the U.S. president has already stressed he did not share Israel's position and considers the implementation of such a scenario "an extreme step".
However, as reported by the Zman.com, according to reports from the U.S., the parties were far from agreement on major issues to be addressed at the meeting. According to Netanyahu's entourage, President Obama's speech sounded like a pre-election speech.
"President Obama is more concerned about the upcoming elections in his speech, than to something else. President was not aggressive enough speaking of everything related to the Iranian issue", the edition led the words of a source from Netanyahu's entourage.