- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Two and a half thousand Russians have already visited Georgia2012-03-06 14:05
About 2.5 thousand Russians have already visited Russia since the abolition visa-regime between the countries. This was reported by the spokesperson of President of Georgia Manana Manjgaladze.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As reported by VZGLIAD, about 2.5 thousand Russians have already visited Russia since the abolition visa-regime between the countries. This was reported by the spokesperson of President of Georgia Manana Manjgaladze.
"I must say that, unfortunately, the response of the Russian Federation was inadequate", Saakashvili's spokesman Manana Manjgaladze said.
According to her, in regard of Moscow's proposals for the restoration of diplomatic relations, almost all Georgian political community is united in the opinion that "the full restoration of diplomatic relations is possible only after the recognition by Russia territorial integrity and sovereignty of Georgia", the KP.ru reported.
Recall, March 1, Georgia unilaterally abolished visa regime with the Russian Federation. The corresponding President's decree came into force the same day after publication on the website "Legislative Bulletin of Georgia".
Under the new decree, the citizens of the Russian Federation do not need visa to enter Georgia and stay on its territory within 90 days.
At the same time, Saakashvili has told reporters: "Georgia is free country, and the more Russian people visit the unoccupied part of our country, the more information they receive. They also will enjoy our wine, mineral water, feasts and hospitality. It would be better for our prospects for long-term relationships".