- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
It's of a great risk for Israel to attack Iran2012-03-06 16:19
Tel Aviv is seriously risking its safety in case of military attack by the U.S. and Israel against Iran, the Head of the Committee on National Security and Foreign Policy of Iranian Parliament Alaeddin Boroujerdi stated.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As reported by the Rosbalt, Tel Aviv is seriously risking its safety in case of military attack by the U.S. and Israel against Iran, the Head of the Committee on National Security and Foreign Policy of Iranian Parliament Alaeddin Boroujerdi stated.
"They will certainly feel the consequences of such a step. Today we are more powerful in terms of military capabilities. If Israel commits such a mistake, it will suffer serious losses", the edition led Boroujerdi's words.
Recall, yesterday, the U.S. President Barack Obama met with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. The leaders have agreed on the need for a diplomatic solution of the Iran nuclear issue. As reported by the RBC, according to the White House, despite the aggravated situation with Iran, they should not exclude the possibility of resolving issues with Tehran through diplomatic way.
"Creation of a nuclear weapon by Iran is unacceptable. United States is ready to consider all possibilities to resolve the situation", Obama said, according to the edition. Benjamin Netanyahu said that Israel's position on this issue is similar.