- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Terrorist act in Dagestan2012-03-07 12:04
Yesterday, March 6, a terrorist act was committed in the village Karabudahkent, Dagestan. The terrorist act was allegedly committed by a woman suicide-bomber.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As reported today by the Dni.ru, yesterday, in Dagestan, a terrorist act was committed in the village Karabudahkent, Dagestan. According to preliminary data, five police officers were killed as a result of the explosion. Another six officers received injuries of various degrees of severity.
"An unknown explosive device, which was located on the body of suicide bomber, was of an approximate capacity of two kilograms of TNT and filled with metal striking elements", the edition led the words of a representative of the Interior Ministry of Dagestan.
The KM.ru reported today that according to one version of the media, the terrorist attack was committed by a woman. Some time she was waiting not far from the building of the police station, located at the entrance to the Dagestani village. Around 10 p.m. Moscow time, suicide-bomber approached the building. At this time, a few law enforcement officers were on duty, some of them were in the service car. As soon as the terrorist approached the police, the explosion went off.
Currently, an operational investigative group is working at the scene. Professionals have to determine the identity of the woman who had attacked the police station, the edition reported.
Recall, this was not the first attack by militants on police in Dagestan that day. March 6, at 4.30 p.m. Moscow time, the militants stormed the strong point of the police on the Soviet street in the city of Kaspiisk, and opened fire at the people located there. During the firing two law enforcement officers were killed. The attackers have fled the scene.