- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Blasts in Georgian village Nikozi2009-02-10 16:29
The Ministry of Defense of South Ossetia reports of the two blasts in the Georgian territory in about 2-3 miles away from Tskhinval.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Two explosions were heard from the side of the Georgian village Nikozi and the Gori highway at about 14.30 (Moscow time) and 14.45 (Moscow time) on Tuesday. It is about 3-4 kilometers away from Tskhinval ", said the Minister of Defense of South Ossetiato RIA Novosti.
Ibragim Gasseyev, his deputy, stated to ITAR TASS that a few blasts were heard in the Georgian village of Nikozi within an hour, but the Ministry had no information about the events in the village. He added that everything was quiet in the territory of the republic.
Nikozi, the Georgian village, is practically adjacent to the southern suburb of Tskhinval.