- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Alla Dzhioeva is under examination2012-03-07 18:22
South Ossetian opposition leader Alla Dzhioeva is under examination.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As reported by the Echo Kavkaza, South Ossetian opposition leader Alla Dzhioeva said that the authorities have opened a criminal case on charges of forcible seizure of power against her. According to Alla Dzhioeva, she learned this by accident - no one has brought accusations against her. She is currently in custody in a ward of the Republican Hospital.
Dzhioeva has got to the hospital February 9. At 6 p.m., the investigator came to Alla Dzhioeva's election staff and demanded her to proceed to the prosecutor's office for interrogation as a witness. Dzhioeva refused, saying that a witness should be warned about the call to the prosecutor in advance, at least a few hours before the interrogation. A few minutes after the refusal about 15 people in camouflage uniforms and masks broke into the building. According to the witnesses, Alla Dzhioeva suffered a heart attack. At the same time, it was impossible to provide aid to Dzhioeva since no one was allowed to her. After that she was delivered to the hospital.
Recall, the results of the elections in the Republic South Ossetia in late December 2011 were canceled after the Court decision which had admitted the outcome of the elections nullity. Alla Dzhioeva, the former Education Minister, won that election; after the cancelation of the election results, she had announced about her inauguration apart from the authorities.
The second round of the elections is scheduled for March 25.