- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Azerbaijan has refused to allow territory for attacks on Iran2012-03-13 11:12
Azerbaijan won't allow any country using its territory for attack on Iran. This was announced by Azerbaijani Defense Minister, Colonel-General Safar Abiyev.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As reported by the RBC, Azerbaijan won't allow any country using its territory for attack on Iran. This was announced by Azerbaijani Defense Minister, Colonel-General Safar Abiyev at a press conference after the meeting with his Iranian counterpart Ahmad Wahidi, held on Monday, March 12, in Tehran.
According to the NG,ru, Abiyev and Wahidi have confirmed the parties' intentions to continue cooperation, including in the military sphere, and made it clear that there was no dispute between Baku and Tehran.
Defense Ministry of Azerbaijan stated his country was interested in strengthening military ties with Iran which are the guarantors of security and peace in the region, the edition reported.
Recall, in late February, Israel and Azerbaijan signed an agreement on supply of advanced weapons worth $ 1.6 billion. The corporation Israeli Aerospace Industries (IAI) has signed an agreement with Azerbaijan on the supply of unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) and advanced air defense systems. Israeli experts will travel to Azerbaijan to train Azerbaijani counterparts to work with new military systems. It was the largest contract for the supply of arms ever signed with the former Soviet republics.