- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Azerbaijan has suspended gas supplies to Russia2012-03-13 15:52
Azerbaijani State Oil Company (SOCAR) has suspended gas supplies to Russia due to the repair works on the main pipeline.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As reported by the KP.ru, Azerbaijani State Oil Company (SOCAR) has suspended gas supplies to Russia due to the repair works on the main pipeline.
"Exports of Azeri gas to Russia were ceased from March 7 due to repair works on the main pipeline. The works are being carried out on the section of pipeline near the border with Russia, what has not created problems in the gas supply to the northern regions of Azerbaijan", the representative of the SOCAR reported.
According to him, gas exports to Russia will resume after the completion of repair works. However, the exact date is unknown, the edition reported.
In early February, Azerbaijan temporarily stopped gas supplies to Turkey and Georgia. That time it happened due to technical faults on the platform, located in the Shah Deniz field. The supply was restored within 24 hours.