- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia wants to start real dialogue with Russia2012-03-13 18:38
According to spokesman of the Georgian President Mikhail Saakashvili, Manana Manjgaladze, Georgia wants to start real dialogue with Russia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As reported by the Apsny.ge, according to spokesman of the Georgian President Mikhail Saakashvili, Manana Manjgaladze, Georgia wants to start real dialogue with Russia. She said this commenting yesterday's statement by the Russian Foreign Ministry.
"We want to begin a real dialogue with Russia. Unfortunately, the Russian Federation refuses such a dialogue to this day. Restoration of diplomatic relations is possible only after the completion of negotiations on the de-occupation, the return of forced displaced persons, as well as respecting the territorial integrity of our country", the NewsGeorgia led Manjgaladze's words.
Recall, Russian Foreign Ministry doesn't believe in Georgia's intentions to improve relations between the countries. This was stated yesterday by the Deputy Director of Press and Information Department of the Russian Foreign Ministry Maria Zakharova. According to her, the true attitude toward Russia and its citizens was shown with the utmost clarity in a recent speech of the president of Georgia Mikhail Saakashvili in Baku.