- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
South Ossetia starts production of aircrafts2012-03-14 16:59
A company "Your Aviation Center - South Ossetia" to assembly light aircrafts will be established in South Ossetia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As reported by the Lenta.ru, a company "Your Aviation Center - South Ossetia" for assembly light aircrafts will be established in South Ossetia. The corresponding agreement was signed between the Ministry of Economic Development of the Republic and St. Petersburg company "Your Aviation Center".
The first aircraft will be assembled within two months. Constructors hope to raise in the air first two production aircraft by September this year.
According to the edition, in 2012, about 44 million rubles will be invested in this joint project. Part of sum, which wasn't announced, will be invested by the "Your Aviation Center". In addition, the company provides training of the Ossetian engineers in St. Petersburg, and then - in Canada. Businessman Georgy Valiev has become the co-founder of the joint venture, the edition reported.