- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian-US relations discussed in the Foreign Ministry of Georgia2009-02-11 12:24
Davit Jagalania, Deputy Foreign Minister of Georgia, held a meeting with Danica Starks, Senior Caucasus and Central Asia Policy Advisor of the US Department of Commerce.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the Ministry, the sides discussed the issues of Georgian-US relations, current events in Georgia and economic situation after the August events in Caucasus. Besides, they touched upon the prospective of trade and economic relations between the US and Georgia and the role of Washington in restoration of Georgian economy and infrastructure after war.
The US administration representative passed the Georgian side the list of projects planned by the Department of Commerce in Georgia. The sides agreed to intensify further cooperation.