- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Presidential candidate of South Ossetia spoke for joining Russia2012-03-19 18:17
In case of becoming President of South Ossetia, leader of the Communist Party of the country Stanislav Kochiev intends to seek for joining Russia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As reported by the VZGLIAD, in case of becoming President of South Ossetia, leader of the Communist Party of the country Stanislav Kochiev intends to seek for joining Russia. He also expressed his intention to invite Georgian opposition leader Alla Dzhioeva into the Government.
"I think the main task of the foreign policy is strengthening and further development of comprehensive ties with Russia. As a strategic goal I consider integration of Ossetia into the Great Russia", the edition led Kochiev's words. Speaking of the first steps in case of becoming President, Kochiev said he planned to establish a commission to investigate the facts of misappropriation financial and humanitarian aid.
"I promise to introduce a strict control and transparency on the use of this aid; the media will publish all of the major costs for the national economy, all credits allocated and list of persons who receive them", the candidate said, according to the edition.