- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia and Great Britain to extend cooperation in defense sphere2009-02-11 14:38
London and Tbilisi will extend cooperation in defense sphere, stated today Davit Sikharulidze after the meeting with Ann Taylor, Minister of State for International Defense and Security at the Ministry of Defense.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Issues discussed at the meeting were the process of Georgia' s integration in NATO, bilateral Georgian-British relations, Sikharulidze said.
Cooperation of Georgia and Great Britain is of intensive and fruitful character, the Georgian Minister of Defense said. He added that he and Baroness Taylor agreed that the relations will be developed and intensified further.
According to Sikharulidze, Great Britain supports Georgia in the desire of the latter to become a NATO member country and renders intensive corresponding assistance.
Taylor is staying in Georgia with an official 2-day visit. She is expected to conduct meetings with the Minister of Foreign Affairs and the Speaker of the Parliament.