- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia demands $ 30 thousand for release of Russian dry cargo ship2012-03-21 17:03
Georgian authorities demand captain of the Russian dry cargo ship to pay a fine of GEL 50 thousand (around $ 30 thousand) for violation the rules of navigation.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As reported by the Pravda.ru, Georgian authorities demand captain of the Russian dry cargo ship Pur-Navolok vessel to pay a fine of GEL 50 thousand (around $ 30 thousand) for violation the rules of navigation.
Recall, Russian cargo ship Pur-Navolok was arrested by the Coast Guard of the Border Police of Georgia February 19. According to the Border police, the detention, official cause of which was "breaking the rules of navigation", occurred in the territorial waters near the village of Sarpi on the border with Turkey. Then the arrested ship was towed to the port city of Batumi.
Crew members were not arrested and have the right of free movement. All 10 seamen, the citizens of Russia, are on board at the moment.
"Preliminary investigation is being carried out in respect of cargo ship captain, a Russian citizen Yuri Danilov", the border guards noted.