- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
USA wants to negotiate with Taliban2012-03-22 14:34
The U.S is ready to resume negotiations with radical organization Taliban. Currently, the talks with Afghan Foreign Minister Zalmay Rasul are being held.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As reported by the RG.ru, the U.S is ready to resume negotiations with radical organization Taliban. Currently, the talks with Afghan Foreign Minister Zalmay Rasul are being held.
The parties intend to discuss last incidents related to American military contingent in Afghanistan, in particular, the situation with burning of the Koran, as well as killing of the civilians. "The Government and people of Afghanistan hope that the investigation will be objective, and we will be informed of its results", the edition quoted a senior Afghan diplomat.
Recall, March 15, the extremist organization Taliban suspended peace talks with the United States in Qatar as long as "Americans clarify their position on relevant issues and demonstrate a willingness to fulfill their promises, instead of wasting time", Rosbalt reported.
In the statement, the Taliban stressed that this decision was connected to the constantly changing position of the United States, which was called "shaky, unstable and ambiguous".
Negotiations between the United States and the Taliban were related to the exchange of prisoners and the Afghan settlement as a whole.