- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Azerbaijan in the list of most dangerous places for Israelis2012-03-22 15:40
Headquarters for the fight against terror under the National Security Council (Malala) of Israel issued a warning for the citizens of Israel in light of the likelihood of terrorist attacks abroad.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the IA Regnum, headquarters for the fight against terror under the National Security Council (Malala) of Israel issued a warning for the citizens of Israel in light of the likelihood of terrorist attacks abroad. It was noted that during the spring holidays, which begin April 6, there is a high probability of terrorist attacks on Israelis abroad, as well as on Jews from Diaspora, on the side of Iran and Hezbollah. The priority "targets" are Israeli businessmen and former high-ranking civil servants.
From the post-Soviet space, Azerbaijan and the Republic of Chechnya got into the list of the most dangerous places for the Israelis. In regard of Azerbaijan, Israelis have stated that it was about "continuing potential risk"; the Israelis were recommended not to visit the country unnecessarily. With regard to Chechnya, it was stated that it was about "very high risk" and recommended "to avoid any visits", IA Yermakas reported.