- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian Interior Ministry states that Russian forces occupied a Georgian village2009-02-11 15:57
The Interior Ministry of Georgia states that Russian servicemen deployed in the Georgian village of Kvemo-Nikozi at the border with South Ossetia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Today, at about 12:20 p.m. Russian occupying forces have deployed about 50 personnel and 1 APC near in v. Kvemo Nikozi, on Georgia controlled territories and have blocked Georgian police check point. They've started building up the fortifications. The Ministry of Internal Affairs deplores such activities and calls upon Russian side to cease illegal activities and further occupation of Georgian territories," the Ministry states.
The press service of the Ministry of Defense of South Ossetia said to RIA Novosti that no-one deployed in Kvemo-Nikozi. According to the Ministry of Defense of South Ossetia, the routine maneuvers on repelling the possible armed aggression of Georgian forces were conducted on Wednesday, in the southern outskirts of Tskhinval, not so far from the border with Georgia.