- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Participants of the parliamentary elections in Armenia determined2012-03-23 15:18
9 political forces of Armenia will participate in parliamentary elections, scheduled on May 6, 2012.gt-en-newsitem-inside
March 22 was the last day to submit an application for registration candidacy for participating in parliamentary elections in Armenia, scheduled on May 6, 2012, the IA Regnum reported. For places in Parliament of Armenia there will struggle the Republican Party, the parties "Prosperous Armenia", "Rule of Law", oppositional "The Armenian National Congress", "Dashnaktsutiun", "Heritage", which also includes representatives of the "Free Democrats", the Communist Party, the Democratic Party and the party "United Armenians".
It's still unclear how much candidates will struggle for 41 mandate, basing on majority system. In total, Armenian Parliament consists of 131 places and acts 5 years.
Parliamentary Elections in Armenia are scheduled for May 2012, as recalled by the Lenta.ru. Previous elections were held in 2007. That tome, the ruling Republican Party won elections, having formed a coalition with several parties.