- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ahmadinejad believes NATO is surrounding Russia and China2012-03-26 18:42
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad believes that NATO is surrounding Russia and China using slogans about fighting terrorism.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As reported by the IA Regnum, Iranian leader Mahmoud Ahmadinejad believes that NATO is surrounding Russia and China using slogans about fighting terrorism. He stated this today at the at the opening of the Regional Conference RECCA-5 on Afghanistan in Dushanbe.
Iranian president said that the cause of all Afghanistan's troubles was in the presence of NATO forces in the country, in particular the U.S. military presence. "The Afghan people are attacked in their homes. The problem is not in the Afghan people. Same situation is in Pakistan, Palestine, as well as in several African countries. The problem is NATO and NATO policy, which went to Afghanistan under the guise of fighting terrorism and now is surrounding Russia and China with the same slogan", the edition quoted Ahmadinejad.
In the middle of the Iranian leader's speech, the U.S. delegation led by Assistant U.S. Secretary of State Robert Blake, deliberately left the room, having returned after Ahmadinejad finished speaking.
The process of transferring responsibility from the foreign military to the Afghan security forces must be fully completed by the late 2014.