- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili and Obama met in Seoul2012-03-27 12:25
Presidents of Georgia and USA Mikhail Saakashvili and Barack Obama have met at the Nuclear Security Summit 2012 in Seoul.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As reported by the NewsGeorgia, Presidents of Georgia and USA Mikhail Saakashvili and Barack Obama have met at the Nuclear Security Summit 2012 in Seoul. The President of Georgia participates in the two-day summit and the plenary session. During the summit, he held several bilateral meetings with leaders of various countries.
"Prior to the formal dinner the U.S. President Barack Obama had a private meeting with the head of the European Council Herman Van Rompuy", said in a statement quoted by the edition.
Mikhail Saakashvili has also met with the presidents of South Korea Lee Myung-bak and President of Finland Sauli Niyniste, Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan, the prime ministers of Norway and Thailand, as well as with foreign ministers of Sweden and Germany.
The first Nuclear Security Summit was held in Washington in April 2010 and hosted by the President Obama. President Saakashvili also participated in the Washington Summit.