- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Azerbaijan: Elections in Nagorno-Karabakh are "another provocation"2012-03-30 13:57
Azerbaijani authorities consider the upcoming elections in Nagorno-Karabakh are "another provocation" on the side of Armenia and its desire to preserve the status quo in the process of the Nagorno-Karabakh settlement.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As reported by the IA Regnum, official Baku has called the upcoming elections in Nagorno-Karabakh are "another provocation" on the side of Armenia and its desire to preserve the status quo in the process of the Nagorno-Karabakh settlement.
"These elections are illegal and contrary to all principles of international law. Such unconstructive and destructive steps of Armenia once again demonstrate Armenia's lack of interest in resolving the conflict and attempt to preserve the status quo", the edition led the words of Azeri Foreign Ministry special representative Elman Abdullaev.
He added that Armenia has caused great damage to the settlement of the conflict and the establishment of peace in the Caucasus region in general. According to Abdullaev, Yerevan should demonstrate the political will to resolve the conflict and respect the principles and norms of international law.