- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
The agreement on the non-use of force with Russia is the main Georgia's purpose2012-04-02 15:19
According to the Deputy Foreign Minister of Georgia Nino Kalandadze, the main country's purpose is achievement of the agreement on the non-use of force with Russia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As reported by the VZGLIAD, Georgia's main purpose is achievement of the agreement on the non-use of force with Russia. At the briefing Nino Kalandadze explained her view by the fact that Russia was planning a large-scale military exercise "Kavkaz-2012".
"The military, aggressive rhetoric from the representatives of Russia has intensified", the edition led the words of Georgian Deputy Foreign Minister.
According to Kalandadze, Georgia hopes that the military units located outside of Russia will not take part in these exercises. "We hope that Moscow will officially confirm this", she said.
Recall, on the eve, Georgian President Mikheil Saakashvili, speaking of his country's intention to hold fair parliamentary elections in October, stated that certain forces would hinder Tbilisi in this.
"Our neighbor is planning large-scale military exercises near our border a month before the elections", he said.