- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Russia and South Ossetia to sign an agreement on border guarding2009-02-12 14:00
Russia intends to sign an agreement on joint guarding of the borders with South Ossetia in nearest future , says the comment of the Foreign Ministry of Russia concerning the information on intentions of South Ossetia to construct, with the assistance of Russia, a special barrier into the perimeter of the border with Georgia. - PRIME TASS.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russia has no information concerning the construction of the barrier into the perimeter of the border of South Ossetia and Georgia, the Ministry notes. At the same time the Foreign Ministry of Russia suggests that South Ossetia, as a sovereign state, have the right equip its border with neighboring states considering the issues of national security.
In the framework of the bilateral cooperation Russia intends to sign with South Ossetia the agreement on joint guarding of the borders, the Ministry stated.