- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
European Commissioner Stefan Fule visits Azerbaijan2012-04-03 13:23
Azerbaijani Foreign Minister Elmar Mammadyarov meets with European Commissioner for Enlargement and European Neighbourhood Policy, Stefan Fule, today at the Azerbaijani Foreign Ministry.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Today, Azerbaijani Foreign Minister Elmar Mammadyarov meets with European Commissioner for Enlargement and European Neighbourhood Policy, Stefan Fule, at the Azerbaijani Foreign Ministry, the RIA Novosti reported.
Yesterday, President Ilham Aliyev received the European delegation headed by Fule. "At the meeting, the sides have exchanged their views on cooperation between Azerbaijan and the European Union in the field of energy and security, as well as other issues", said on the official site of the Azerbaijani state.
In addition, the sides have expressed their satisfaction with the successful development of cooperation between Azerbaijan and the European Union in various fields, as well as stressed the importance of ongoing reforms in the country in all sectors.
Recall, relations between Azerbaijan and the EU are based on an agreement on partnership and cooperation signed in 1996 in Luxembourg and came into force in 1999. In 2009, the Ministers of Foreign Affairs of the EU countries granted the EuroCommission a mandate to start negotiations on the bilateral association agreements between Armenia, Azerbaijan and Georgia and the EU, which was to be a new practical tool to replace the bilateral action plans.